April 22, 2020 1:00 PM – 5:00 PM EDT
Northville, MI - US
Cost: $50 Deposit Refundable Upon Attendance
Tecplot for CONVERGE: Introduction to Working with ICE Data
Convergent Science - Detroit
21500 Haggerty Rd.
A practical introduction to working with internal combustion engine data in Tecplot for CONVERGE. In this training, we will discuss the following:
- Introduction to Tecplot for CONVERGE
- Loading your data (CGNS, PLT, *.out files)
- Mouse and keyboard interactions
- Creating slices, iso-surfaces, and streamtraces
- Working with parcels
- Creating publication-quality plots and animations
- Computing additional quantities (such as mass flow rate and cell-based averages) using CFD Analyzer
Attendees will be supplied example data and are encouraged to bring a laptop to follow along during the training.